Following the footsteps of two of the most important historical figures in science, Galileo and Darwin, we explore the concept of Evolution in two very different fields: the Universe itself and the life that has developed on Earth.
- Encourage a liking for science.
- Understand the process of evolution in physical and biological systems.
- To learn about the processes of the forming of the planets and stars and their evolution.
- To learn about Darwin’s theory of evolution and the mechanisms of natural selection.
- Identify two cycles: The passing of days and of the seasons.
- Natural cycles.
- Stars: birth, life and death of stars.
- The formation and evolution of the Earth.
- The evolution of life on Earth. Darwin’s theory of evolution as the core of biological science.
- The evolution of the Universe.
PRICE/STUDENT: 5.00 €