This is the story of a very special girl. She suddenly appeared one day in spring, after a storm, walking upside down across a rainbow in the sky. The girl who walked upside down had a very different point of view, maybe that was the reason she walked in such a peculiar way.
- Become aware that there are different points of view.
- Recognise the way the Moon changes.
- Encourage respect for nature and living things.
- Recognise the value of the stars in the night sky.
- Recognise the value of friendship.
- The phases of the Moon.
- The constellations: drawings in the sky.
- The tides.
- Street lighting in cities.
- The effects of light pollution on animals.
PRICE/STUDENT: 5.00 €